Distributed Computing, Distributed Machine Learning, Large-scale Data Analytics, Data Center Networking
- Ph.D. in Computer Engineering
University of Toronto, 2015.09 - 2020.11, advised by Prof. Baochun Li.
- M.E. in Software Engineering
Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), 2012.09 - 2015.03, advised by Prof. Haibing Guan and Prof. Zhengwei Qi.
- B.E. in Information Security
Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), 2008.09 - 2012.07
- CSC3501: Computer Organization & Design, LSU, 2021, 2022 Spring
- CSC4501: Computer Networks, LSU, 2021, 2022 Fall
- 2022, NSF CRII Award [Link]
- 2019, Didi Graduate Awards on Cloud Computing, Didi Chuxing Technology Co. (滴滴出行) [Link]
- 2019, Best In-session Presentation Award, INFOCOM'19, IEEE [Link]
- 2019, Doctoral Completion Award, ECE Department, University of Toronto
- 2018, SGS Conference Grant, School of Graduate Studies, University of Toronto
- 2018, Student Scholarships, SoCC'18, ACM
- 2015, University of Toronto Fellowship, ECE Department, University of Toronto
- 2015, Edward S. Rogers Sr. Graduate Scholarships, University of Toronto
- 2013, Yunfeng Prize, The 2nd Aliyun Cloud Computing Developer Competition (Top 1%), Alibaba Cloud Inc.
- TPC Member, ECML PKDD 2022 2022
- TPC Member, NeurIPS 2022
- TPC Member, ICML 2022
- Panelist, National Science Foundation (NSF) Panel 2022
- TPC Member, Globecom 2022
- TPC Member, ICCCN 2022
- TPC Member, ICDCS 2022
- TPC Member, TheWebConf 2022
- TPC Member, INFOCOM 2021-2023
- Faculty Mentor, Google Research exploreCSR, 2021
- TPC Member, The 13th EAI International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks (ADHOCNETS), 2021
- Shadow PC Member, ACM EuroSys Conference, 2021
- TPC Member, The 21st IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration for Data Science (IRI), 2020-2021
- Web Chair, ICNP 2017
putxcommand, which specifies the data storage location in HDFS. [GitHub]
- FLSim, a simulation framework for federated learning based on PyTorch. [GitHub]
- Writing Perfect Papers, by Prof. Baochun Li.
- How to Read a Paper, by Prof. Srinivasan Keshav.
- How to Become A Hacker, by Zach Alberico.
- A Research to Engineering Workflow, by Dr. Dustin Tran.
- Metadata - on Distributed Systems Broadly Defined, by Prof. Murat Demirbas.
- On Coding, Ego and Attention, by Jose Browne.
Painting (click to see my profolio), Photography, Reading, Running, and Badminton